Genotropin – quality growth hormone for muscle gain, body improvement, and training enhancement.
- Producer – Pfizer. One of the world’s largest biopharmaceutical companies, American corporation Pfizer has a particularly good reputation on the HGH market. Genotropin is produced by the company’s facilities in Germany.
- Quantity – 16 IU cartridge. One cartridge contains 16 IU (5,3 mg) of somatropin.
- Easy to use. Genotropin doesn’t need to be mixed with water, it comes already premixed.
- High purity. As an elite growth hormone, Genotropin has an extremely high purity.
- Price – $65 per 16 IU. Genotropin is by far not the cheapest HGH, but its high quality and easiness to use are certainly worth the money. Besides, our price is perhaps the lowest price for legit Gentropin on the market.
- Delivery time – 7-9 days. We ship via EMS. Standard shipping costs $30, but it is free if you order 9+ Genotropin cartridges. In rare cases and during the periods of postal overload, shipping can take up to three weeks.
- Doesn’t require post–cycle therapy and has low side effects. As compared to cheap steroid hormones, Genotropin doesn’t require a post-cycle therapy. Also, its side effects are very limited.
Effects of Genotropin
Apart from its direct purpose of helping against growth hormone disorders, Genotropin has several other effects:
- Muscle gain. Genotropin has been proven to help increase muscle mass and build lean muscle.
- Fat loss. Genotropin will help decrease body mass and improve the look of body through burning fat.
- Anti-aging. For people interested in anti-aging, Genotropin will be useful because this product improves the look of skin and strengthens hair.
- Healing injuries. Professional athletes like Gentropin because it is helpful in healing sports injuries and damages.
- Bones improvement. Genotropin increases bone mineralization and raises bones’ density, particularly in healthy adults.
Benefits of Genotropin
The main benefits of Genotropin as identified by professional athletes are:
- growth in volume and mass of muscle;
- normalization of the body’s proportions;
- increases of stamina and strength;
- burning subcutaneous and visceral fat;
- leaner muscle
How to Take Genotropin
Although even a one-time injection of Genotropin will show immediate effects, it is better to plan a cycle. We recommend following several plain rules:
- Inject daily. Genotropin should be taken two or three times during the day, dependent on the amount of your dosage. Also, you can use Genotropin every other day, though the products’ results will be less visible in such case.
- Inject 2-4 IU every day for anti-aging. If you are interested in Genotropin’s anti-aging properties, such as skin improvement or strengthening nails and hair, you should use around 2-4 IU per day. You can either inject one time per day or split the dosage (it’s better if you take 4 IU).
- Use 3 IU every other day for healing joint pain and injury prevention.
- Take around 4-6 IU per day for muscle gain and fat loss. The dosage of 4-6 IU of Genotropin per day is optimal if you want to strengthen muscle, increase muscle mass and lose body fat.
- Such dosage should be split into two injections per day, one in the morning and one in the evening. If you are a professional athlete, you might want to do a larger dosage, up to 10-12 IU per day. You should have an experience of taking HGH if you choose to use a large dosage.
- Do a cycle for at least 2-3 months; 4-6 months would be even better. Although a long cycle might seem a bit expensive with Genotropin, you will certainly witness significant results if using the product for at least 3-4 months. Using Genotropin for up to 6 months will show even better results.
- Please learn more about side effects of HGH when deciding to do a long cycle. But Genotropin shows one of the lowest possibilities of side effects among growth hormone brands.
Side Effects and Contraindications
Although Genotropin doesn’t result in much side effects, it can cause some, and it has some important contraindications.
- Don’t use Genotropin if you have cancer or diabetes or if you have a predisposal to these two diseases. Restrain from using Genotropin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you start feeling a slight headache or joint pain, decrease the amount of HGH you take and/or balance your growth hormone intake.
- Other potential side effects include water retention or carpal tunnel syndrome. They will go away within some time, but you can try and adjust your dosage if they bother you.
- Take insulin along with Genotropin when doing long cycles.
How to Store Genotropin
- Put it in a fridge at 2-8° Celsius (36-46° Fahrenheit). Genotropin should be stored in a fridge, though the experience shows that it can fully retain its quality at room temperature for several weeks.
- Don’t ever put Genotropin in a freezer.
- Protect the product from direct light.
Consequently, Genotropin will help you improve your physique and fight aging, while having low side effects and being very easy to use.
Purchase Genotropin for $65/16 IU.