If you’re planning your first HGH cycle, you need to know exactly how to inject it for the best results. In fact, HGH injections and how to do them may be the most important component of your cycle. After all, if you want the results everyone’s talking about, you’ll want to make sure you know what you’re doing. In this article, we will look at how to properly inject HGH, as well as suggested dosing and frequency protocols.
HGH Injections. Introduction
Synthetic HGH was first developed and tested back in 1956. Fast forward to 1985 and recombinant, or synthetic, HGH was developed and FDA-approved for use in children and adults. HGH has become an effective tool for bodybuilders/athletes and those individuals that want to slow the aging process. How do HGH injections work?
First, HGH enters the bloodstream where it goes to the liver. At the liver, it converts into IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor). It’s important to understand that IGF-1 is responsible for many of the effects of HGH.
The first step regarding HGH injections and how to do them is that you should pre-plan your use frequency and cycle length before beginning your injections. These choices are based primarily on your goals and available budget. To recap this aspect briefly, you can HGH use every day (ED), or every other day (EOD). The primary difference is your available budget. You can run your HGH longer by using it EOD. However, your results may not match your goals. This is especially true for fat loss because you will want a maximum fat burning effect daily. As far as cycle length, plan on a 4-6 month cycle for optimal results.
HGH injections dosing protocol
The suggested HGH dosing protocol based on goal is as follows: (1)
- 2-3 IUs – The suggested dose for anti-aging and improved quality of life.
- 4-8 IUs – This is a good dose for female bodybuilders as well as male bodybuilders using HGH for the first time.
- 8-15 IUs – This is the dosing range for serious bodybuilders and athletes.
HGH Injections And How To Do Them: Dosing Schedule
Another option to consider regarding HGH is your dosing schedule. Two doses per day make sense for the following reasons:
- Two injections maintain a consistent level of HGH and IGF-1 for more effective results.
- Two injections are easier for the liver to process.
- Potential side effects will be milder.
How To Mix HGH For Use
The following are step by step directions regarding HGH injections and how to do them. This sequence reviews how to mix your HGH for use. Be sure you understand and follow each of the steps.
- Take the top out of a vial of HGH.
- Wipe the rubber cap with alcohol.
- Take an insulin syringe and pull 1 ml of water into it (or, a full syringe). Also, depending on your dose you can pull 0.5-2 ml of water. This will help ensure a more efficient injection.
- Push the needle through the cap that’s on the vial and slowly push down the plunger.
- Take the plunger out of the syringe. This will reduce the vacuum. Don’t allow water to pull back.
- Take the syringe out of the vial and wait for the powder to dissolve.
- Put the vial in the refrigerator and store it at a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius (or, 35 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit).
HGH Injections – How To Do Them Painlessly
Here’s a step by step guide, make sure you follow each step carefully:
- First, wash your hands with soap and water before you do anything.
- Draw your HGH up into the syringe.
- With your hand, make a wrinkle (or, fold) in the skin on your abdomen. You want to be sure the inserted needle is at a 45-degree angle (or, parallel to your folded skin). Make sure you inject your HGH in the area between the skin and the muscles.
- Slowly inject the HGH but do not remove the syringe immediately. Hold the needle in place for 5-10 seconds. Then remove the needle.
- Don’t use the same injection spot every time. You should change the place of injections periodically to avoid redness or soreness at the injection site.
- HGH injections should be taken on an empty stomach. Wait 30-40 minutes after the injection to eat.
- The best time to inject the first dose of HGH is in the morning when your level of blood sugar is low.
- It’s suggested to wait at least 6-8 hours before you take your second injection.
What To Expect From Your HGH Cycle
Your results from a cycle depend on several things: the dosage, your age, and how much you weigh. Other considerations are your training intensity and your nutrition. In general, if your dose is 5 IU/day on a 4-6 month cycle, you can expect to gain about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and lose about 10lbs of fat. If you have sore joints, they will hurt less, and you will look noticeably younger.
If you haven’t purchased your HGH yet, make sure you check out our brands: https://worldhgh.com/
It’s common for many bodybuilders and athletes to stack several drugs, at once. Two popular stacks are:
* HGH and Steroids – Simply add HGH to your current cycle. HGH is a good addition to either a bulking or cutting cycle. You will experience lean muscle gains on bulk, and drop fat faster on a cut.
- HGH and Insulin – The combination of HGH and insulin is best left to advanced users. This is because insulin is a dangerous drug and incorrect use can be harmful, even deadly.
Best Way To Store HGH
HGH injections should be stored away from heat. Once you receive your vials, the undiluted drug should be kept in the refrigerator at a temperature of + 2-8 °C (35-42 degrees Fahrenheit). Once you have diluted the drug, it can also be kept in the refrigerator.
Of course, your diet will be dictated by your goals. Still, regardless of your goals, you should maintain a high protein diet during your cycle. This makes sense since protein is the most important macronutrient. This concept applies to bodybuilders and users that simply wish to slow the aging process. Bodybuilders typically ingest 2-3g per 1kg of body weight per day, at least. Regular users should eat plenty of protein as well, especially if fat loss is on your list of goals. If you are trying to lose fat, a low carb diet will help. Fat loss is a benefit of HGH anyway, so it makes sense to adjust your diet accordingly if you haven’t already.