- HGH (Human Growth Hormone) for men
- What is HGH and why it’s important to men?
- Natural HGH Stimulation in Men
- HGH for Men Sexual Health
- Sexual health issues and how can HGH help
- Human Growth Hormone Can Increase Sex Drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Size Enhancement
- Additional benefits of HGH for men sex drive and function include
- Other benefits of HGH for men include
- HGH for men Anti-Aging Hormone Therapy
- HGH And Bodybuilding
- HGH Injectable Dosing Protocol
- HGH for men: Nutritional Considerations
- Side Effects
- The various side effects may include:
- Some of the less common side effects may include:
- Side effects caused by excessive dosing, such as used by some bodybuilders:
- Conclusion on HGH for men
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) for men
Most of us will remember the exploits of “Rocky” and his admitted use of HGH. He called it the fountain of use and single handedly turned HGH into the latest anti-aging “must-have” treatment. It’s not surprising. Any man wants to be the best they can be regardless of age. No man wants to slow down and surrender to the effects of aging. This is true whether you’re a bodybuilder, athlete, or simply Mr. Joe Average. HGH has emerged as a good choice for hormone therapy, and many men flock to it in hopes of restoring sexual vigor, vitality, and the physique of their youth. While you can increase natural levels of HGH, ultimately you will experience far better results from synthetic HGH for sale. Let’s take a look at HGH for men!
Before we dive in, the first thing we want to do is a quick review:
What is HGH and why it’s important to men?
- HGH is a protein hormone made up of 191 amino acids produced and secreted by the anterior pituitary gland.
- HGH is secreted every 3-5 hours with up to 70% of the day’s concentration being released at night from 11pm to about 2am.
- The main function of HGH is to promote overall growth, such as the developmental growth of bones as well as muscle growth.
- HGH also promotes fat loss, skin regeneration, and supports the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- HGH levels decrease as men age, resulting in a deficiency. Symptoms include loss of muscle, fat gain, and loss of sexual desire. (1, 2, 3, 4)
Natural HGH Stimulation in Men
Also as discussed in the same article, natural levels of HGH for men can be stimulated by ensuring consistent quality sleep, and for bodybuilders/athletes, by the use of compound exercises that incorporate rest periods of about 60 seconds with reps in the 8-12 range and total sets in the 20-25 range. The addition of supplements such as melatonin can also make a noticeable difference in the body’s production of HGH. Still, natural levels will not increase enough to significantly offset the effects of natural HGH decline.
HGH for Men Sexual Health
With the decrease of natural HGH and despite efforts to maintain or stimulate higher natural output, the use of synthetic HGH is often used to help correct men’s health issues that happen as we age. One of the primary areas that older men suffer is sexual desire. As men age and HGH levels decline, this leads to a decrease in your desire to have sex. Lower levels of HGH can also lead to an increase in sexual dysfunction for men. It’s believed that a man’s sex drive peaks in the later teens, then, starting in the early 30s, begins to gradually decrease every year. This is not that far from the time that the production of both HGH and testosterone begins to decline.
There are several ways you will benefit from maintaining a healthy sex life as you age. A healthy sex life promotes the following:
- An Improved Mood
- Stress Relief
- Supports Relaxation
- Burns More Calories Thereby Supporting Fat Loss
Whenever you engage in sexual activity, your body releases endorphins, which are responsible for enhancing your mood. Of course, the more endorphins your body releases, the better your mood can be. In contrast, cortisol is a catabolic hormone produced in response to stress, including the physical stress of training. In excessive amounts, cortisol makes it harder to lose fat, among several other negative effects.
One way your body naturally controls cortisol is by the production of another hormone known as oxytocin. When you have an orgasm, oxytocin is released into your bloodstream. This helps remove excess cortisol. One of the benefits of regular sexual activity is that it will support balanced levels of cortisol and oxytocin as well as improve blood circulation.
Sexual health issues and how can HGH help
Human Growth Hormone Can Increase Sex Drive
Boosting a man’s sex drive is considered an important advantage of using best HGH for men. As noted above, the older a man gets, the more our natural levels of HGH and other important hormones such as testosterone decrease, which leads to lower sexual desire. While it helps to increase HGH naturally, synthetic HGH can have more direct effects. Higher levels of HGH will enhance a man’s sexual desire. Another effect is that HGH can increase testosterone production, which is directly connected to the level of sexual desire in men.
Research supports the use of HGH injections for men to improve cardiovascular function and blood flow. When the circulation of blood flow is restricted, men have a difficult time maintaining an erection. This can lead to a decrease in sexual desire, making it difficult to achieve an orgasm. When used properly, HGH restores your strength, vitality, and improves sexual stamina and function. This means a more fulfilling sexual experience.
More research is needed on the effectiveness of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) for men as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. Still, evidence suggests that men with ED tend to have naturally lower levels of HGH than men that do not have erection problems. Research has begun to look at the connection between HGH and erectile dysfunction. (7)
It should be noted that there is some speculation that HGH for men can increase the size of the penis and testicles. Still, research is limited and more studies need to be done in this area.
Additional benefits of HGH for men sex drive and function include
- Stronger Morning Erections
- The Ability To Achieve More Than One Erection Per Day
- More Rapid Arousal
- More Sexual Stamina
- Longer-Lasting Erections
- Stronger And More Satisfying Orgasms
Other benefits of HGH for men include
- More Energy – As we age, fatigue becomes more pronounced. HGH can help reduce fatigue and provide more energy to enjoy life.
- Increased Muscle Mass – Depending on your goals, HGH can help you achieve the muscle mass you have been training for. This doesn’t necessarily mean bodybuilding, but can certainly include that kind of muscle mass, depending of course on your personal goals.
- Lower Levels Of Body Fat – Most men want a low level of body fat and a nice flat stomach. Many want a six-pack. HGH can help men achieve this look.
- An Overall Improved Quality Of Life – All of these factors will lead to an improved quality of life for men. This becomes more important as men begin to age.
HGH for men Anti-Aging Hormone Therapy
The use of synthetic HGH has become a popular form of hormone therapy, indeed in the advent of “Rocky’s” admitted use, it has become the latest anti-aging protocol. Still, studies of healthy older adults taking HGH are limited and can be a little contradictory. While it seems that synthetic HGH for men can increase muscle mass and reduce body fat, the increase in muscle doesn’t seem to always translate into increased strength. Regardless, as indicated above, the use of synthetic HGH appears to have positive effects on older men. (9)
HGH And Bodybuilding
It’s thought that the use of synthetic HGH took off with the advent of bigger bodybuilders. Some observers suggest that the size difference between guys like Lee Haney and Dorian Yates may suggest an adjustment in the use of HGH. In fact, it was around this time that overall size began to increase among pro bodybuilders. Consider the continual increase in size from the days of Yates right on through to Mr.Olympias like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, and Phil Heath. Now consider all the top contenders that have tried to wrestle the Mr. Olympia crown from these guys. It should be obvious they are taking something the old school guys weren’t. Add to that the advent of “GH gut”, and many observers believe that synthetic HGH is abused by many bodybuilders.
Of course, not everybody wants to be as big as a pro bodybuilder and the use of synthetic HGH for men does not mean users will look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler. Along with an improvement in sexual desire and overall quality of life, the use of synthetic HGH can positively impact your physique goals, whatever they may be. By stimulating protein synthesis, HGH can stimulate muscle growth, help lower body fat, and help men achieve their personal physique goals. The point to remember here is that you can tailor the use of HGH to fit your goals. After all, there’s a big difference between the look of a guy like “Rocky” and a guy like Jay Cutler. The truth is, beyond the hardcore bodybuilding crowd, most guys would prefer the “Rocky” look.
HGH Injectable Dosing Protocol
With that in mind, let’s look at the general HGH dosing protocol. After HGH is injected, it enters the bloodstream and concentrates in the liver, where it converts into IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor). This substance affects muscle growth, which is the main benefit bodybuilders look for from synthetic HGH, but applies to any desired level of muscle gain. The primary way IGF-1 does this is by binding to its receptors in skeletal muscle tissue, thereby stimulating protein synthesis.
HGH supports fat loss by binding to somatropin receptors, which leads to elevated levels of EFAs (free fatty acids). This leads to the body using fat as an energy source, instead of carbohydrates. Fat loss from the use of HGH does not interfere with muscle growth, so you can gain lean muscle and lose fat at the same time.
The boost you can get from HGH for bodybuilding or fitness depends on the dosage used. The optimal amount is typically within the range of 6 to 8 IUs per day. This should be divided into two equal doses taken about 5-7 hours apart. If you are planning to take Human Growth Hormone for the first time, a dose in the 4-8IU range may be a good starting point. Of course, the mindset in bodybuilding has always been “more is better”, however, this dosing protocol applies to users that want a more “fitness” type of physique. In the case of HGH, more is not better and may lead to unwanted side effects. Consistency is the important factor, even more than the amount of HGH for men you take. In other words, it makes more sense to take the recommended dosage over a consistent period of time, than to double or triple up on the dosage for a short timeframe because you don’t want to wait for results.
It is also important to note that HGH should be cycled. An average cycle will usually last from 8 to 16 weeks. It’s a good idea to take an 8-16 week break between HGH cycles, or the same length of time as your cycle. This can help to lower any potential side effects associated with prolonged usage. For physique goals, some people use it every day (ED) and others use it every other day (EOD). The considerations that will determine which is appropriate would be cost and convenience. ED protocol will cost more and will be more inconvenient. Still, ED use leads to faster results. For example, if fat loss is your goal and you can afford it, ED will be the best choice. EOD use will still produce good results but will be more cost-effective. This is the best choice if money is an issue, and is a good choice if you want to run longer cycles. However, EOD will work better for muscle growth than for fat loss. This is because the level of EFAs available for energy will fluctuate relative to HGH dosing.
HGH for men: Nutritional Considerations
Whether the goal is bodybuilding, fitness, or general conditioning, your diet is always important. How does your eating plan relate to HGH? While it’s thought that HGH supplements for men help the body use more calories for energy, that should never be an excuse for sloppy eating. You can eat more freely, but should still follow a nutritional eating plan that’s high in clean protein sources. The standard protein recommendation of 1 to 1.5g per lb of bodyweight applies here. Carbohydrate intake can be about the same. By following these guidelines, fat intake tends to take care of itself. Still, fat intake should be moderate with your choices consisting of healthy fats.
This is the type of diet most bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts follow, with adjustments for carb intake based on the goals and training protocols of the users. Older men that are not seriously training may still wish to use an eating plan like this as a guideline since in most cases they are trying to achieve a somewhat younger version of themselves, and a nutritionally sound, clean diet can help.
When taken in the correct dosages, HGH is regarded as safe. However, as with any drug, there are some potential side effects to taking HGH injections. It’s important to understand that side effects are dose-related. Based on your goals, your dosages may not be high enough to result in many of these side effects.
The various side effects may include:
- Joint Pain
- Redness In The Injection Area
- Headaches, Lightheadedness Or Vertigo
Some of the less common side effects may include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Increased Insulin Resistance
- Increased Sensitivity To Cold Temperatures
Side effects caused by excessive dosing, such as used by some bodybuilders:
- Excessive Fluid Retention
- Thickening Of The Jaw, Fingers & Toes
- Enlargement Of Malke Breast Tissue
- Acromegaly – Only In Cases Of Extreme HGH Abuse
Conclusion on HGH for men
As we have seen, the use of Human Growth Hormone can help restore sexual vigor and function. As well, it can help men achieve any physique goals they may have. Even if you are not training for a high level of physique improvement, HGH injections for men can help you lose fat and look better. Most importantly, no matter what your goals are, HGH can help restore your overall quality of life. While there may be some side effects, most of them are reversible, and all of them are dose-related. The bottom line is that ultimately HGH can help a man feel like a man again, and that’s what most men want.
- Rudman D;Feller AG;Nagraj HS;Gergans GA;Lalitha PY;Goldberg AF;Schlenker RA;Cohn L;Rudman IW;Mattson DE;. (n.d.). Effects of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old. Retrieved July 25, 2020, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2355952/
- Normal Physiology of Growth Hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factors in Childhood , Cecillia Camacho-Hubner, MD, Dept of Endocrinology, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London EC1A 7BE, UK
- Hormonal Responses and Adaptations to Resistance Exercise and Training, Prof. William J. Kraemer, Nicholas A. Ratamess
- Becker AJ;Uckert S;Stief CG;Truss MC;Machtens S;Scheller F;Knapp WH;Hartmann U;Jonas U;. (n.d.). Possible role of human growth hormone in penile erection. Retrieved July 25, 2020, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11061943/
- A;, L. (n.d.). Effect of human growth hormone therapy on penile and testicular size in boys with isolated growth hormone deficiency: First year of treatment. Retrieved July 25, 2020, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6406387/
- Medeiros A, Siegel watkins E. Live Longer Better: The Historical Roots of Human Growth Hormone as Anti-Aging Medicine. J Hist Med Allied Sci. 2018;73(3):333-359. doi:10.1093/jhmas/jry001