The fight against aging has been waged seemingly forever. As far back as the 15th century, explorers were looking for the “Fountain of Youth” to the point that the Spanish conquistador Juan Ponce de León allegedly thought he found it. Fast forward to today, and there are countless people from celebrities on down that strive to look younger. HGH recaptured the desires of the public when Sly Stallone admitted he used it before one of his “Rocky” movies. Does HGH make you look younger? Well, the thing is, he was in his early 60’s in this movie yet looked amazing. Since then, numerous actors and models have admitted to the “secrets” of HGH. Now, HGH therapy is a big deal. No one wants to grow old and many people believe that HGH can dramatically slow down the process. In this article, we will look at how HGH can combat aging and make you look younger.
First, let’s do a quick recap of what HGH is:
- HGH is a protein hormone that consists of 191 amino acids that are produced and secreted by the anterior pituitary gland
- Natural HGH is released every 3-5 hours with as much as 70% being released at night from 11 pm to about 2 am
- HGH binds to receptors on the surface of liver cells, this stimulates these cells to release IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor-1). IGF-1 is similar in structure to insulin.
- IGF-1 is responsible for many of the effects of HGH
- Natural HGH levels begin to decline as we age
- Synthetic, or recombinant HGH is made in a lab and is identical to naturally released HGH. Among other uses that are medically oriented, synthetic HGH is used by bodybuilders and athletes to stimulate lean muscle growth and fat loss. It’s also used to look younger and help slow aging.
Look Younger With HGH
As noted above, one of the major reasons we look older as we age is because our natural levels of various hormones decline. Both HGH and testosterone levels begin to drop as early as our mid-20s, and sadly, it’s all downhill from there. This means that muscle loss occurs, fat gain also occurs, and there are noticeable changes in our skin and its overall appearance. It’s true that how young you look depends on several factors. This includes your skin’s condition, the health of your connective tissue, genetics, and your overall health. You may be lucky enough to look younger than you really are. Or, you may be unlucky enough to look your age or worse, look older than you really are. Regardless, HGH can improve your skin’s appearance and condition. One of the ways it does this is by reducing the appearance of wrinkles as well as saggy-looking skin due to its ability to support the synthesis of elastin and collagen. (1)
HGH, Collagen, And Elastin
What are collagen and elastin? Let’s take a look:
- Collagen is the primary structural protein made by the body. It’s mainly found in connective tissues such as the skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bone. In terms of the skin, it promotes smoothness, strength, and elasticity. As we age, collagen production slows, which causes thinner and more easily damaged skin. As noted above, it also causes skin sags and wrinkles. It’s worth saying this process also affects the health and integrity of your joints. (2)
- Elastin is a primary protein in the connective tissue of elastic structures, such as the skin. It allows your skin to return to its normal shape after it has been stretched. Over time, elastin loses its elastic nature. As a result, the skin begins to show some of the dreaded signs of aging. (3)
Your skin consists of three distinct layers, and each layer needs new cells daily:
- Epidermis – This is the top layer of the skin and it’s made up of keratinocytes. These are the skin cells that fall away when you scratch your arm. It can take as long as five weeks for these cells to reach the surface of the skin.
- Dermis – This is the middle layer of the skin and includes collagen, elastin, nerve fibers, and blood vessels.
- Hypodermis – This is the bottom layer of the skin and consists mainly of subcutaneous fat which insulates and protects the body. (4)
The layers of your skin need an abundant supply of new cells every day. Without enough of these cells, you start to see the signs of aging. Using HGH can help skin look younger through cellular regeneration. This means that both HGH and IGF-1 stimulate new cell production. The benefits for your skin are:
- Increased Collagen – As noted, this will help smooth and firm the skin, reducing wrinkles, eliminating sags, and helping the skin look dramatically younger.
- Improved Elastin – This will help restore skin elasticity. As noted above, elastin supports the structure of your skin, if it gets stretched, elastin helps it “snap back” to its original shape.
Healthy, firm, wrinkle-free skin is one of the primary keys to looking younger.
HGH & Sleep
Another component of looking younger is getting consistently good sleep. Quality sleep adds up to feeling and looking your best. Let’s face it if you sleep poorly, you underperform. If you have this problem often enough, it can impact how you feel and look. By supporting sleep quality, HGH indirectly contributes to a fresh, younger-looking appearance. You feel better and look better.
HGH And The Skin: Research
A study conducted in 1990 by Dr. Daniel Rudman and published in the New England Journal of Medicine used male test subjects 61-81 years old. This study was conducted over 6 months. The findings of this study included improved body composition, which can lead to a younger-looking appearance. More importantly, the results also indicated a 7% improvement in skin texture – in only 6 months. Imagine what can happen after 2-3 cycles of HGH! (5)
HGH Dosing Frequency & Cycle Protocols To Look Younger
- 2-3 IUs – This dose is good for anti-aging and general skin enhancement.
- A 12-16 week cycle followed by an off-cycle of the same length is the best approach. This length works well for both anti-aging and bodybuilding.
The typical frequency of HGH use is:
- ED (every day) – This is the most common because it provides a consistent level of HGH and IGF-1. Using HGH every day will mean you will ultimately have to buy it more often.
- EOD (every other day) – This is a better choice for more budget-conscious users and works well for longer cycles. Your HGH will last longer by following this approach. It should be noted that if you have secondary goals such as fat loss, this is not the best approach. This is because HGH encourages the body to use fat for energy, something that will promote better results daily.
HGH For Bodybuilding & To Look Younger
Of course, if you want to look younger, you’re thinking about anti-aging. If you follow bodybuilding training and diet protocols and want to look younger, the dose above will be a little low. The cycle and frequency are fine, but you will have to adjust your dose slightly upwards. A good beginning-level bodybuilding dose is 4-8IUs. If looking younger is your primary goal, but you’d like to experience some of the bodybuilding benefits of HGH, this is the dosing range you should stay in. It may make sense to start at 4IUs and go up from there as needed.
There can be no doubt, HGH can make you look younger. It can also make you feel younger. Healthier looking skin, thicker hair, less body fat, more muscle, and reduced joint pain are all benefits of HGH that help slow the effects of aging. Who says you can’t recapture your youth!
Buy HGH To Look Younger
When it comes to HGH for sale, there are quite a few brands to choose from. The best brands are Jintropin, Hygetropin, and Ansomone. These brands are inexpensive and 95-99% pure. Of course, you can find these brands right here on WorldHGH.com. Our customer service, quality, and prices can’t be beat, why not take the time to shop right now?